Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The simplest pleasures in life are free!

Had a satisfying week'end' (considering it was Sunday evening), with a bunch of my new found pals.
We met up at Cubbon Park, meandered towards a friend's place, for hot chai and then headed home after a quick dinner at a dosa place.
While most weekends would mean atleast a couple of 500s lighter on my pocket, this one was really special because it left a lingering warmth that helped me beat my Monday morning blues!

Butta at Cubbon Park - Rs 10
Cotton Candy at Cubbon Park - Rs 5
The auto fare back home - Rs 25
A great time with people I am getting closer to - Priceless!

2 comments:

Khushi said...

so beautifully crafted and the experience doubles when you share it with people. Thank you for being the person that you are. time for me to share what I wrote too. :)

Layon said...

Saw an interesting ad somewhere
yesterday

It says something like this "The best things in life are not free, they are upto 50% off"