Friday, August 31, 2007

An angelic stressbuster!

Since Tuesday was Raksha Bandhan, I landed up at my bro’s place late evening to tie him a rakhi. After a stressful 2 weeks at work, I was looking forward to a relaxing time with family. And relaxed I was from the moment I entered my bro’s place till the moment I got home, all thanks to my 1 year 3 month old nephew, who had taken it upon himself to entertain me from the moment I stepped into their house till the moment I stepped into mine! A cherubic baby, he kept me totally enthralled with his perceptiveness and super fast learning skills, and made me laugh with his antics.
The little angel conveys all that he wants through the 1st syllable of every word – ‘Ba’ could stand for a bus, a ball, a balloon, a banana or a bicycle depending on the context and it is upto the adults to figure out what he meant! I wish I had carried a camera with me that day to document all his adorable antics! Never mind, there’s always a next time!
I guess God couldn’t be everywhere to bust everyone’s stress. So he created babies!

2 comments:

Nova said...

Hehehe... such small kids can be an absolute delight to onlookers and a quite a handful to their mothers :)

Preetz said...

@Neha - Aren't they? This one is quite a handful for his Mom too! But all they need to do is smile angelically and the stress just melts away!