Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Virtual Remains?

I watched a play called ‘Creeper’ this Sunday at Ranga Shankara. I loved everything about the play – from its humour to thepoignant bits, to the very interesting narrative style adopted to tell the story that ‘will have a happy ending’.

The one take home for me from the play was a thought provoking statement by the sutradhaar ‘What happens to my orkut profile after I am gone? What happens to my mail id? What happens to my blog? My mail id will get inactivated sooner or later but what about my orkut profile and my blog?’

Still trying to find an answer to this question….

2 comments:

Layon said...

you can write a will and pass it on to someone of your potential...didn't know that ?

:)

Unknown said...

well...it might sound funny...but u ll get a hell lotta "RIP" and "miss u" msgs from known n unknown ppl...i have seen a profile like this...